About This Episode
Most RTOs may know that they are non-compliant, but they just don’t know how non-compliant they are…
ASQA have identified these 3 top non-compliances many times since their inception in 2011, with RTOs consistently failing to meet the requirements of the standards and putting their RTO at risk.
In this episode Angela covers “The 3 Top Non-Compliances at ASQA Audit”, as identified by ASQA, and provide guidance on how to address them prior to being audited.
In this episode :
- Discover the non-compliances and how to avoid them within your RTO
- How to address the non-compliances
- How to be prepare for your next ASQA Audit
- Why it is important to have a continuous improvement approach to compliance
- The highs and lows of running an RTO
- The importance of ensuring your Training and Assessment Strategy is up to date
- The structure of your Training and Assessment Strategy
- The common mistakes found at audit
Season 2, Episode 31 ASQA and the VET ReformHosts & Guests Angela Connell Useful Links https://www.asqa.gov.au/rto/focus-compliance https://www.dese.gov.au/skills-reform-consultation https://www.asqa.gov.au/about/how-we-regulate/regulatory-strategy Connect with...
Over the last 10 years we have experienced massive changes within the training industry. Since the inception of ASQA in 2011, we have experienced the highs and lows of regulation, including the pressure on RTOs with over regulation.The tides are changing, with ASQA...
Season 2, Episode 27 5 Critical Aspects of a TASHosts & Guests Angela Connell Resources Top 5 Mistakes RTOs Make eBook Share Episode Facebook Twitter LinkedInAbout This EpisodeIn this episode I explain what you need to have within your Training & Assessment...