About This Episode
Most RTOs may know that they are non-compliant, but they just don’t know how non-compliant they are…
ASQA have identified these 3 top non-compliances many times since their inception in 2011, with RTOs consistently failing to meet the requirements of the standards and putting their RTO at risk.
In this episode Angela covers “The 3 Top Non-Compliances at ASQA Audit”, as identified by ASQA, and provide guidance on how to address them prior to being audited.
In this episode :
- Discover the non-compliances and how to avoid them within your RTO
- How to address the non-compliances
- How to be prepare for your next ASQA Audit
- Why it is important to have a continuous improvement approach to compliance
- The highs and lows of running an RTO
- The importance of ensuring your Training and Assessment Strategy is up to date
- The structure of your Training and Assessment Strategy
- The common mistakes found at audit
One of the top non-compliance at an ASQA Audit is often the Trainers Matrix and this is due to a lack of knowledge on what should be included within the Trainers Matrix and how to ensure that it is compliant. What we often find is that the Trainers Matrix does not...
There is a change with how we are regulated, and it is for the better!As the national VET Regulator, ASQA's role is to ensure quality vocational education and training so that students, employers, the community and governments can have confidence in the integrity...
So, you've decided to launch an RTO. This is a big journey to go on when you decide you want to start an RTO, And for those that are already in the training industry, you know how difficult it can be to maintain your ongoing compliance.Starting an RTO is not like...