In this episode I explain what you need to have within your Training & Assessment Strategy (TAS) to ensure it is compliant with RTO standards. In our experience, this is the area that most training organisations are non-compliant.
But fear not: I can help you! I have addressed the five typical non-compliances and how you can ensure your TAS is compliant.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why TAS trips people up and what you can do about it
- How you should act on feedback in your TAS
- The importance of speaking to student recruiters
- Selection criteria and entry requirements
- How to fully understand your target audience
- Why foundation skills are so important
- How to effectively use assessment tools
- Why you need to constantly validate
- How to prepare your trainers properly
- How to handle work placements
- Self-paced learning