About This Episode
In this episode I’m going to give you a rundown on the 8 Critical Drivers you need to grow as an RTO. These are: quality & compliance, financial viability, marketing & sales, systems & practices, leadership & team, training products, students & clients, industry & networking.
There is so much to get through! But by the end of the episode you will be up to speed on the most important aspects of each, and you’ll know what to do next to make them work for you. This episode is for any RTO who wants to thrive in a rapidly changing industry. After this, you will know how to position yourself when we have to adjust to VET reform and life after COVID.
In this episode you will learn:
- Each of the 8 critical drivers
- What you can do to improve your quality and compliance
- How to assess students competently
- How to prepare yourself for the VET reform
- The importance of setting annual goals
- How to improve your industry engagement
- Government funding you might be eligible for
- How you can improve your “customer experience”
- What your retention rate might tell you
- Why you should identify your ideal client avatar
- The benefits of the rockefeller habit
- How to find your own critical drivers
- How automation can transform your organisation
- The importance of a good website and good digital marketing strategy
The 8 Critical Drivers are the strategies we have identified for RTOs to put into place to grow and scale. We also offer a Monthly Masterclass on the 8 Critical Drivers, which Angela delivers on the second Wednesday of each month. The Masterclass focuses on one Critical Driver per month.
One of the top non-compliance at an ASQA Audit is often the Trainers Matrix and this is due to a lack of knowledge on what should be included within the Trainers Matrix and how to ensure that it is compliant. What we often find is that the Trainers Matrix does not...
There is a change with how we are regulated, and it is for the better!As the national VET Regulator, ASQA's role is to ensure quality vocational education and training so that students, employers, the community and governments can have confidence in the integrity...
So, you've decided to launch an RTO. This is a big journey to go on when you decide you want to start an RTO, And for those that are already in the training industry, you know how difficult it can be to maintain your ongoing compliance.Starting an RTO is not like...