It’s that time of year folks… time to get your annual declaration of compliance in! I’m going to talk to you about standards 2.1, 2.2, 8.4 and 8.6, and what you need to do to get up to date.
Rest assured, this is much more than a simple box-ticking exercise. Did you know that ASQA investigate 5% of RTOs? If you’re one of those, you’ve got to make sure you’re ready. Even if you are not investigated, there are so many good reasons why you should take this seriously. In this episode I’m going to go through how to complete the annual declaration of compliance, and how this is going to help your organisation.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you should do an annual compliance audit
- Why the annual audit should be combined with ongoing monitoring
- The importance of a continuous improvement strategy
- The benefits of monthly meetings
- How to identify weaknesses in your organisation
- How to do your annual declaration of compliance
- How to conduct an internal audit
- Why it’s dangerous to not take your annual declaration seriously
- How best to deal with ASQA
- How you can benefit from external help from a company like Vivacity
- What you need to do if you’re newly registered
- What happens if you don’t complete the annual declaration of compliance
For more information on submitting your annual Declaration of compliance, go to: https://www.asqa.gov.au/news-events/news/annual-declaration-compliance-open-until-31-march-2021