In January 2018 the National Code 2018 came into place, which included a number of changes to the standards that affects Institutions who offer training to International Students and are responsible for ensuring students meet their Student Visa requirements. During this workshop you will learn from an experienced Auditor what you need to know to ensure your institute is compliant against the ASQA requirements.
As you know, keeping up with your compliance requirements is critical for the ongoing success of your CRICOS organisation. This workshop is crucial for you and your team to gain a better understanding of how to implement a continuous improvement approach managing your compliance requirements, by learning from an experienced auditor and presenter.
Learn from the experts in compliance!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- The compliance requirements for CRICOS Providers, including the ESOS Act and understanding your Institute’s obligations under the Standards within the National Code 2018
- What types of evidence will you be required to provide at an ASQA audit to demonstrate compliance with the Standards
- Understanding how your RTO registration affects your CRICOS registration
- What should be included in your policies and procedures
- Simple strategies you could implement within your Institute to demonstrate compliance to meet your CRICOS obligations
- Understanding your Institute’s responsibilities with monitoring and managing International Students as well as meeting Student Visa requirements
- Reporting to the government on Student attendance and academic performance
- Your responsibilities with Education Agents and monitoring of third parties who promote your courses on your behalf
Who should attend?
- New or Prospective CRICOS Owners
- Academic Managers
- CEO’s & PEO’s
- Compliance Managers
- Training Co-ordinators
|TIME||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|COST||$397 + gst per person|
|FOOD||Lunch, tea, coffee provided|
|REGISTER NOW!||Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” below and book and pay online|