- This event has passed.
RTO Compliance & Assessment Validation Workshops – Brisbane – 25 & 26 July 2019
25 July @ 9:00 am - 26 July @ 5:00 pm AEST$597
These two workshops combined will give you and your team a basic understanding of the RTO Compliance requirements as well as an understanding of how validate your assessment tools.
Register for both workshops and receive a discount of $197 per person.
What you will learn in the RTO Compliance workshop:
- What the compliance requirements are against each standard
- What types of evidence will you be required to provide at an ASQA audit to demonstrate compliance with the Standards
- What is required to be in your Training and Assessment Strategies, including how to develop a TAS
- How to ensure you are consulting with industry effectively
- Strategies that you could implement for managing continuous improvement
- What should be included in your policies and procedures
- Simple strategies you could implement within your RTO to demonstrate compliance
What You will learn in the Assessment Validation workshop:
- Gain a better understanding of Assessment Tools and what should be included within your assessment tools to comply with the Training Package requirements
- Learn how to manage your compliance against Standards 1.9-1.11
- How to improve the quality and consistency of conducting assessments throughout the RTO’s scope of registration
- Understand the evidence required to be collected to ensure that the student is competent against the Training Package requirements
- Hands on skills in validating assessment tools in line with the Rules of Evidence, Principals of Assessment and Training Package requirements
- How to provide an opportunity for team members to validate existing tools and moderate assessment evidence related to specific units of competency
Who should attend?
New or Prospective RTO Owners, RTO Managers, CEO’s, Compliance Managers, Training Coordinators and Trainer/Assessors.