How to Launch an RTO
Get the right advice for starting your Registered Training Organisation, including all the compliance and business requirements
Are you thinking about starting an RTO?
In this course you will learn everything you need to know about starting a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or registering for International Students (CRICOS) with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Have you done your research? Starting an RTO can be quite complex. We have seen many people try and do it on their own, to end up going to Tribunal and losing a lot of money due to not getting the right advice.
By completing this training you will gain:
- A better understanding of how to meet the requirements of the government requirements
- What you will you need to submit with your application
- How long it will take and the process
- How you can identify your best strategy for launching an RTO
- Who you need to get involved during the process
- What is required for your Financial Viability Risk Assessment
- When you should submit your application
Don’t go it alone, get an expert on your side, with years of experience in not only compliance. The team at Vivacity have over 20 years experience in the training industry.
Get immediate access to this online course and get started straight away.
“Today was awesome! I can’t tell you how excited I am about this new learning curve I am about to embark on…the word “audit” has never been more appealing…bring it on I say!!!
Sandy Zakoc ~ RTO Manager, TraYn Pty Ltd
SystemsCheck and Membership | 2019 to present