Don’t Get Tangled in Your TAS
With Vivacity’s 8-Week TAS Superhero Online Training
Discover amazing ways to make your Training and Assessment Strategy fly…
TAS does not have to stand for “Tension And Stress”!
What’s going to make you and your TAS audit-proof? Because most RTOs don’t understand what makes a TAS compliant. The regulatory requirements make for complex and confusing reading. What are you meant to include? Who can you turn to?
Vivacity and the TAS Superhero Course!
With modules and templates worth over $8000 that make creating your TAS calmer, this 8-week online training will save you time, money and anxiety. Step-by-step instructions see you write your own TAS. You’ll know how to break it down and build it back up again so that you can tick every regulatory box for Clauses 1.1 – 1.4 of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
With all this, you know that your superhero is doing the heavy lifting for you. An expert and experienced tutor. Audit-proof systems. Ready-to-use templates. Get the RTO superhero on your side.
Get immediate access to this online course and get started straight away.
Why choose the “TAS Superhoro” Course?
- Save hundreds of hours of frustration due to not understanding your compliance requirements.
- Save thousands of dollars by choosing the correct resources for your training.
- Access the latest knowledge and compliance Standards in the RTO and CRICOS industry from and industry expert.
- Learn from our thousands of hours and years of experience writing and auditing TAS’s
- Protect your TAS from being non compliant at audit and possible risk of remedial action and associated costs with rectifying non-compliance
- Access insights, research and knowledge from over 20 years of experience, which you can use time and again across your full scope of registration.
“Today was awesome! I can’t tell you how excited I am about this new learning curve I am about to embark on…the word “audit” has never been more appealing…bring it on I say!!!
Sandy Zakoc ~ RTO Manager, TraYn Pty Ltd
SystemsCheck and Membership | 2019 to present