Complaints & Appeals Register
A complaints and appeals register is crucial for managing your Complaints and Appeals Process. A register for recording action on complaints
$100.00 excl. tax
Complaints and Appeals Register
The RTO will ensure that all grievances are dealt with in a timely and fair manner by utilising a mechanism to allow students and staff to submit a complaint through the Complaints and Appeals process. This mechanism is outlined within the Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure. A clear process for submitting a complaint is included within the Student Handbook and the Trainers Handbook.
The RTO has in place a register for filing completed Complaints and Appeals forms. When a complaint or appeal is received, the form collected is to be entered into the Complaints and Appeals Register and given a register number.
Complaints and Appeals that are placed into the register are reviewed and monitored each month at the monthly Quality & Compliance Meeting.
This register is provided for all Complaints and Appeals Forms to be recorded once completed and actioned. Form updated to include "Drop-down" menus for "Who is complaining" and "Complaint Against"
Evidence to demonstrate the effective management and resolution of concerns, complaints and appeals could include:
- information about how prospective and current students, staff and third parties are advised of the policy and process
- information about staff professional development in relation to the complaints and appeals policy and effective responses/management
- data about complaints and appeals that shows how complaints and appeals are monitored and reviewed to ensure timeliness, identify systemic issues and improve your RTO’s operations and services
- a complaints register that shows:
- records of actions taken to address the root cause of complaints
- minutes of staff meetings at which actions arising from complaints were agreed
- changes made to your RTO’s systems as a result of reviewing complaints and appeals.
For more information regarding the standards for Complaints and Appeals, refer to:
You can also upgrade your purchase to our TAS Superhero, which includes an eight module course on how to write a Training and Assessment Strategy. To find out more, go to: https://tas-superhero.vivacity.com.au/
Need an upgrade! Purchase our Courses Membership, which includes a range of training on how to implement the Standards within your RTO, for more information go to: https://vivacity.com.au/course-membership/
This template is also available to be purchased as a bundle with the Quality and Compliance Package, that includes a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that addresses the Standards for RTO’s. This bundle includes over 80 documents, a Student Handbook, Trainers Handbook and a Policies and Procedures Manual. To find out more, https://vivacity.com.au/product/rto-compliance-package/
Please contact Vivacity if you have any further questions on 1300 729 455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org