Solve the Student Visa Challenge
Are you ready for the knowledge only an experienced auditor brings? Do you know what unique compliance pitfalls await every CRICOS institute?
Learn from an experienced Auditor what you must know to keep your CRICOS institute compliant against ASQA’s latest requirements.
You don’t need to lose sleep or business. You need the clear help and solutions that this course offers.
In this course, beyond the changes brought by the National Code 2018, you and your team will gather tools that help you implement a continuous improvement culture. And tools to manage your compliance challenges.
Uncover CRICOS solutions and learn online with Vivacity Training now.
What you will learn in this course:
- Simple strategies you could implement within your Institute to demonstrate compliance to meet your CRICOS obligations
- What you should include in your policies and procedures
- An understanding of how your RTO registration affects your CRICOS registration
- What types of evidence will you be required to provide at an ASQA audit to demonstrate compliance with the Standards
- Understanding your Institute’s responsibilities with monitoring and managing International Students as well as meeting Student Visa requirements
- Reporting to the government on Student attendance and academic performance
- Your responsibilities with Education Agents and monitoring of third parties who promote your courses on your behalf
- The compliance requirements for CRICOS Providers, including the ESOS Act and understanding your Institute’s obligations under the Standards within the National Code 2018
CRICOS Compliance Workshop
$250.00 excl. tax
Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/customer/www/vivacity.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 1644
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/vivacity.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 417
Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/vivacity.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 489