Assessments that tick
According to ASQA, the number one non-compliance identified at audits is assessment tools that do not meet the Rules of Evidence, Principles of Assessment or Training Product requirements. The best way to ensure that your assessment tools are compliant is to undertake Assessment Validation of your tools.
Developing and contextualising assessment tools is often daunting, understanding what you need to do and how to do it can be complex, but not when you understand the requirements and structure of writing assessment tools.
What You will learn in this workshop:
- How to identify the requirements for your assessment
- How to develop an assessment tool from scratch
- How to contextualise existing assessment tools
- How to create assessment tools that are easier to use
What are the benefits of attending the workshop?
- Improved assessment tools that meet your target audience needs
- Tools and techniques you can apply to your assessments
Who should attend?
Trainers and Assessors, Compliance Officers, Training Coordinators and course developers
Developing Assessment Tools
$250.00 excl. tax
This event has passed
Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/customer/www/vivacity.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 1644
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/vivacity.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 417
Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/vivacity.com.au/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 489