RTO Manager – Position Description
Position Description for RTO Manager within an RTO
$100.00 excl. tax
Position Description - RTO Manager
Recruiting the right person for your organisation is crucial, that is why you need to ensure that it is clear what are your expectations of the RTO Manager within your RTO, including what are their KPIs and responsibilities against the Standards for RTOs.
This document identifies the key performance requirements of an RTO Manager, including the skills and knowledge a RTO Manager should have to be able to successfully manage their role.
A position description is a written statement describing the purpose or objective of a position within your organisation, a list of tasks performed by the position holder, and a description of how, and under what conditions, they perform the role.
Essentially, a detailed, up-to-date job description benefits the employer, the employee and the RTO by providing structure and clarity in the following ways:
- Clarifies the employer’s expectations of the employee and provides a clear description of the tasks to be carried out by the employee. This clarity creates motivation.
- Provides clear reference points against which the employee’s performance can be measured and thus forms the basis for appraisals and performance reviews, as well as for counselling.
- Enables pay and grading systems to be structured logically and fairly.
- Provides a neutral, authoritative reference tool for resolving queries, thus minimising disputes and arguments.
- Provides a structure as well as the discipline for the employer to clarify and structure all jobs and ensure that the activities, duties and responsibilities necessary to the success of the business are covered by one role or another.
- Identifies training and development areas.
- Forms the basis of job ads, thereby helping to attract only the most suitable candidates.
- Forms the basis of interview questions that will help the employer to identify the most suitable candidate and thus avoid a bad hire.
This position description should be signed by the RTO Manager and placed onto the employees file, providing evidence that they agree with the role and responsibilities of the position.
You can also upgrade your purchase to our TAS Superhero, which includes an eight module course on how to write a Training and Assessment Strategy. To find out more, go to: https://tas-superhero.vivacity.com.au/
Need an upgrade! Purchase our Courses Membership, which includes a range of training on how to implement the Standards within your RTO, for more information go to: https://vivacity.com.au/course-membership/
This template is also available to be purchased as a bundle with the Quality and Compliance Package, that includes a comprehensive set of policies and procedures that addresses the Standards for RTO's. This bundle includes over 80 documents, a Student Handbook, Trainers Handbook and a Policies and Procedures Manual. To find out more, https://vivacity.com.au/product/rto-compliance-package/
Please contact Vivacity if you have any further questions on 1300 729 455 or email email@example.com