One of the top non-compliance at an ASQA Audit is often the Trainers Matrix and this is due to a lack of knowledge on what should be included within the Trainers Matrix and how to ensure that it is compliant. What we often find is that the Trainers Matrix does not...
About This Episode
It’s that time of year folks… time to get your annual declaration of compliance in! I’m going to talk to you about standards 2.1, 2.2, 8.4 and 8.6, and what you need to do to get up to date.
Rest assured, this is much more than a simple box-ticking exercise. Did you know that ASQA investigate 5% of RTOs? If you’re one of those, you’ve got to make sure you’re ready. Even if you are not investigated, there are so many good reasons why you should take this seriously. In this episode I’m going to go through how to complete the annual declaration of compliance, and how this is going to help your organisation.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you should do an annual compliance audit
- Why the annual audit should be combined with ongoing monitoring
- The importance of a continuous improvement strategy
- The benefits of monthly meetings
- How to identify weaknesses in your organisation
- How to do your annual declaration of compliance
- How to conduct an internal audit
- Why it’s dangerous to not take your annual declaration seriously
- How best to deal with ASQA
- How you can benefit from external help from a company like Vivacity
- What you need to do if you’re newly registered
- What happens if you don’t complete the annual declaration of compliance
For more information on submitting your annual Declaration of compliance, go to: https://www.asqa.gov.au/news-events/news/annual-declaration-compliance-open-until-31-march-2021
There is a change with how we are regulated, and it is for the better!As the national VET Regulator, ASQA's role is to ensure quality vocational education and training so that students, employers, the community and governments can have confidence in the integrity...
So, you've decided to launch an RTO. This is a big journey to go on when you decide you want to start an RTO, And for those that are already in the training industry, you know how difficult it can be to maintain your ongoing compliance.Starting an RTO is not like...