Live Online Workshops
All our face-to-face workshops have now been moved to online, with a range of training in both compliance and business
Keeping up to date with the constant changes within the training industry can be a nightmare, especially if you have not been to an ASQA audit for some time.
We have taken our popular compliance workshops online, delivered by our CEO Angela Connell, a compliance expert who has assisted over 200 clients with their ASQA Audits. From initial registration, addition to scope, re-registration and complaints audits. During these workshops you will learn from first hand experience of what the auditors are expecting, whilst also being very practical to your business.
These are included in some of our membership programs and offered as a service to anyone else who values their content as part of their Professional Development, we issue certificates of attendance ASQA recognises for this purpose.
RTO Compliance Solutions
During this workshop you will:
- learn how to manage your continuous improvement
- identify the biggest non-compliances with using the AQF and NRT logo’s
- learn what should be included in your marketing
- gain a better understanding of how to implement a continuous improvement approach to managing your compliance.
- be guided through the compliance requirements of every clause from the Standards for Registered Training Organisations
- learn from an experienced auditor the compliance requirements of each of the clauses within the standards
CRICOS Compliance Solutions
During this workshop you will:
- learn how the National Code relates to the Standards for RTOs
- learn how to process for recruiting overseas students
- understand your responsibilities with meeting Student Visa requirements
- learn how to comply with the 9B building requirements
- learn how to ensure your institute is compliant against the ASQA requirements.
- learn how to engage and monitor Education Agents
- gain further insights into the National Code 2018
- gain insights into how to grow your CRICOS organisation.
Compliant Assessment Solutions
ASQA’s number one non-compliance at audit.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- process for recruiting overseas students
- comply with the 9B building requirements
- ensure assessment tools meet the Rules of Evidence, Principles of Assessment and Training Product requirements.
- acquire the necessary skills to facilitate an Assessment Validation session, whilst validating one of your own.
- ensure assessment tools meet Rules of Evidence and Principles of Assessment
- ensure that the evidence you collect meets Training Product requirements
VET PD training online
To access all of these live webinar workshops as well as our extensive and ever growing range of VET PD courses, available on our training platform vivacity.training check out our newly released
Vivacity Course Memberships.
All these workshops are accessible to our VIP level of these Course Memberships and are also included as part of our Consult Memberships for Bronze Plus, Gold, Ruby and Diamond.