According to ASQA, the number one non-compliance identified at audits is assessment tools that do not meet the Rules of Evidence, Principles of Assessment or Training Product requirements. The best way to ensure that your assessment tools are compliant is to undertake Assessment Validation of your tools, it is also a requirement of the Standards (1.9-1.10) that you “systematically validate” your assessment tools.
This workshop will provide you with the skills to facilitate an Assessment Validation session, as well as give you an opportunity to validate one of your own assessment tools at the workshop.
“Learn how to validate your tools, so that they are compliant”
How do you manage the validation of your assessments?
Under the Standards the CEO is to ensure that Assessment tools are systematically validated. In order to demonstrate this at Audit, you will need to have at least two units validated from each qualification. Assessment Validation refers to a process where assessors review, compare and evaluate the use and effectiveness of their assessment methods, assessment procedures and assessment decisions.
What You will learn in this workshop:
- What the compliance requirements of Standards 1.9-1.11 are
- How to improve the quality and consistency of assessments throughout the
RTO’s scope of registration
- Hands on skills in validating assessment tools in line with the Rules of Evidence, Principals of Assessment and Training Package requirements
- How to provide an opportunity for team members to validate existing tools and moderate assessment evidence related to specific units of competency
What are the benefits of attending the workshop?
- Gain hands on experience in assessment validation
- Participants can be assured of the quality of the RTO’s assessment practices
- Help your RTO to apply consistent standards of assessments and make consistent judgements of those assessments
Who should attend
- Trainers and Assessors
- Compliance Officers
- Training Coordinators
- RTO Managers
- Chief Executive Officers
|TIME||9:00am to 5:00pm|
|FEES||$397+gst (or $597 for two workshops)|
|PROVIDED||Lunch, afternoon tea, coffee and tea provided|
|REGISTER NOW!||Click on the button “REGISTER NOW” below to find the next workshop and register online now|